Search FraudFYI

Friday, November 25, 2016

419 scam email from Ms. Ashley Williams Ministry of Health Mauritius Shashi@studentmail.siit.tu.ac.th ashleywilliamz2000@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 166.88.123.62
Originating ISP: Areti-as
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

from: Ms Ashley William <Shashi@studentmail.siit.tu.ac.th> 
reply-to: ashleywilliamz2000@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 3:16 PM
subject: Hello Dear
mailed-by: studentmail.siit.tu.ac.th

Dear Friend,

Your contact came to me through a friend who does international business between countries.

I am Ms Ashley William, of the Ministry of Health in Mauritius proposing a beneficial transaction to you.I am relying on your genuineness and sincerity,in all aspects of this proposal.

The transaction in question of which I am about to reveal to you,emanated from over-invoicing(COMMISSION) of contract awarded in my ministry for the supplies of medical equipment and quality health programs.The Contract payment were completed on the directives of Nicholas west: knowing fully that my commission will be paid out as agreed to a receiving vault as deposited valuables.

please kindly respond to my email addresses below for full details:
ashleywilliamz2000@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ms Ashley Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!