Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

419 scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Barrister James Williams barristerjameswilliams@yahoo.com

Posted by Aknela https://draft.blogger.com/profile/15942716887542594764
My Dear, My names is James Williams, a lawyer to Late Michael XXX, a national of your country, Director of oil company, he died in car accident with his family, he had an account valued at about Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in Bank here, Please send me your email address and telephone number to my email(barristerjameswilliams@yahoo.com) I'll send more details to you. Thanks God bless you. Barrister James Williams. on 419 scam email from Barrister James Williams IMF Office ohtani19430205@yahoo.co.jp sharonbradley14@gmail.com ecotransfertobenin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!