Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

419 scam email from David Keung Investment Portfolio Manager sanchezax@cantv.net davidkeung2@gmail.com

Originating IP: 201.208.185.193
Originating ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela
City: Maracaibo
Country of Origin: Venezuela

from:    David Keung <sanchezax@cantv.net>
reply-to:    davidkeung2@gmail.com
to:    Recipients <sanchezax@cantv.net>
date:    Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:04 AM
subject:    Compliments of the day!
mailed-by:    cantv.net

I wish to seek your partnership for investment fund, and I do hope this message will not come as a surprise. My name is Mr.David Keung, I am an independent Investment portfolio manager. I need a reliable and trustworthy partner for an investment fund that was placed in trust by a client of mine.

My reason of sending you this correspondence is regarding a client investment funds that was placed in trust for investment.

Your indication to my email will enable me provide in-depth information regarding this mutual and beneficial transaction.

Yours Sincerely,

David Keung.

Investment Portfolio Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!