Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Patrick Joseph United bank for Africa saleos983@alice.it philip_more2017@outlook.com +229-61517561

Originating IP: 41.79.217.154
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr.Patrick Joseph <saleos983@alice.it> 
reply-to: philip_more2017@outlook.com
to: 
date: Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 3:39 PM
subject: Update transaction transaction(transaction code 7777)
mailed-by: alice.it

Dear Friend,

Good Day. I know this message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's
just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
mutual benefiting business when searching for a good and reliable and trust
worthy person. I got your contact email address from a Business directory and
decided to connect you to this transaction that is based on trust and your
understanding.

I am Mr.Patrick Joseph I work with the United bank for Africa Republic of
Benin, I would like to know if this proposal will be worthwhile for your
acceptance have a Foreign Customer, Paul-Louis Halley from France who was an
Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor, he was a victim
with Socata TBM 700 killing 6 people crashed on 6 December 2016 near Potonovo
Republice of Benin leaving a closing balance of $10.5 Million United States
Dollars in one of his Private US dollar Account that was been managed by me as
his Customer's Account Officer.Here is your transaction file MXTU78NU.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as
no one is aware of the funds and it's closing balance except me and the
customer who is (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin
and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance
with the law.

Now, if you are interested and really sure of your trustworthy, accountability
and confidentiality on this transaction without disappointment, you can contact
me using my private email, and our sharing ratio will be 50% for me and 40% for
you, While 10% will be for the necessary expenses that might occur along the
line.My private telephone number +29961517561 for easily communication.Looking
forward to hear from you.

I expect your reply.

Sincerely,
Mr.Patrick Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!