Search FraudFYI

Sunday, April 9, 2017

419 scam email from Dr. Hans Nelson's Dying Widow Mrs. Nelson Amy Jocelyn bookkeeper@surabayapremiere.santika.com nelsonamyjocelyn@gmail.com

Originating IP: 91.222.138.132
Originating ISP: Hosting Ukraine Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ukraine

from: Mrs. Nelson Amy Jocelyn <bookkeeper@surabayapremiere.santika.com> 
reply-to: nelsonamyjocelyn@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 4:52 PM
subject: Dearest One in the Lord

Dearest One in the Lord, I am Mrs. Nelson Amy Jocelyn, of Netherlands ,I married to Dr. Hans Nelson, who worked with Netherlands Embassy in the US, for nine years before his death on December 2014, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.7 Million Dollars, with a Bank in the US, and this Bank has written to me to step forward for claims or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive the fund on my behalf since I cannot come to US, due to my cancer illness here in London at the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer, So if you are a trusted person to work with then your urgent response is needed for more details. Kindly reply direct to my private email for more details ( nelsonamyjocelyn@gmail.com ) Yours Sister in the Lord, Mrs. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!