Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 29, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Agent Rose Kelly Miami Finance Department Clerk capucci.martina@alice.it mrs.rosekelly24@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 23.235.227.108
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

from: AGENT ROSE KELLY <capucci.martina@alice.it> 
reply-to: mrs.rosekelly24@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 4:19 PM
subject: IN ACCORDANCE TO MY RELIGIOUS PERSUASION
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello my dear,

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform
you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of (Mr. Alex  and Mr. Hassan  )
from Ministry Of Finance to divert your funds to their designated account in
Cayman Island UAE but unfortunately,  they begin to find it difficult to divert
the funds due to unable to provide an adequate identity of the funds,  they now
moved the funds down to Africa and hide  it in a security company in other to
buy time pending to enable them embezzle the funds on their own convenient
time, but God stopped them.

From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, Miami Finance Department (444
SW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA), I discovered that the duo criminals moved
the fund from United States to China, and then moved it again to Banco Italiano
in ITALY. Yesterday, I found out through the Central computer database that
they are about to reroute the funds to a security company in Republique Du
Benin where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering
regulatory orders. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you
on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance
identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-
ordinate and this is  the reason why they are frustrating you by delaying the
transfer of your funds to you, so in order to buy time pending on when they
will transfer your funds to their designated account.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of
the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is
supposed to go through the Euro-Asia Credit Control Financial Clearing
Department before final Lodgement into the security company. All the
data/information about your funds file are within my reach. I do not need
gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil
because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU
FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter! I will send you the reference
number, the name and contact information of the officials of the security
company were they kept your funds in Republique Du Benin when I receive your
response. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get
employment around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals
because they can eliminate me.

You are advice to reply me immediately at (mrs.rosekelly24@yahoo.com) as I
access this e-mail more often.

GOD BLESS YOU,
MRS.AGENT ROSE KELLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!