Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 4, 2017

419 scam email from John Park Banco Santander dprasad@financier.com parkjohn.sb@qq.com +44-7937025283

Originating IP: 17.10.30.16
Originating ISP: Apple Inc.
City: Cupertino
Country of Origin: United States

from: John Park <dprasad@financier.com> via server.sophoto.com.ua 
to: 
date: Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 6:18 PM
subject: Good day!
mailed-by: server.sophoto.com.ua

Good day, I am John Park a financial consultant in UK; I am contacting you in respect of my late client fund US$5.5 Million deposited with a bank here in UK which is about to be confiscate by his bank/British government after many years unclaimed; I decided to contact you because you bears the same last name/surname with him ; Kindly indicate your interest by sending me your full data ; (1)Full name: (2)Postal Address: (3)Phone Number: (4)Age: (5)Marital status: (6)Job/Position: You will be entitle to 50%;50% for me. Write me back if you think we can work out this transaction, I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You should be rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also free from any breach of the law, you can reach me directly on this direct number: +44 7937025283 or my email address: parkjohn.sb@qq.com Best regards, John Park (BCom, CA, MA (Hons) Banco Santander, S.A Santander Private Banking 50 Mark Lane. London, EC3R 7QR. United Kingdom. Tel: +44 7937025283 / +447937684479 www.santander.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!