Search FraudFYI

Saturday, December 16, 2017

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Dr. Susanne Lee suslee0022@q.com suslee0022@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 223.27.48.138
Originating ISP: Pumo Network Digital Technology Co.,ltd
City: Kaohsiung
Country of Origin: Taiwan

from: Susanne Lee <suslee0022@q.com> 
reply-to: suslee0022@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 12:23 AM
subject: = Reply ASAP^

Hello Friend

Good day,

My name is Dr. Susanne Lee Female American Military Medical Doctor Serving in Afghanistan. I got your email contact from internet database on my search for an honest person to assist me then I decided to contact you. I have a business proposal for you which involves huge amount of money that run into millions of US dollars that i want to move or transfer to your country for safe keeping and investment, please this is not a spam, its a real business that will benefit both of us. Please try as much as possible to get back to me on this, i will explain more to you when you finally respond.

Best Regard,

Dr. Susanne Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!