Search FraudFYI

Saturday, December 16, 2017

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. Tom Brandt brandttom391@att.com brandttom391@gmail.com

Originating IP: 185.54.178.38
Originating ISP: Regiontelekom Ltd
City: Irkutsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

from: Tom brandt <brandttom391@att.com> 
reply-to: brandttom391@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 7:24 AM
subject: Proposal

Hello friend it's my pleasure to write you this message. I am Tom Brandt a sgt in the American Army deployed to Somalia for a peace keeping mission. I feel quite safe dealing with you on this important issue. I is not a safe place to be in at the moment but my country called and i had to answer. We are being attacked by insurgents, car bombs on so many occasions.During one of our rescue missions as is required of my team, we came across a safe box that contained a huge amount of money belonging to the Rebels in Somalia. This I believe from intel gathered was money meant for buying weapons and ammunitions aiding thier cause. When we got back to camp, that faithful day our commander call all the  Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us because we lost few soldiers during that assignment, Out of the total money found, my share was ($2,500,000) Two  Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.I kept my share in a Security Compa!
ny in Turkey which I thought was t

Kindly notify me of your interest Via email.

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!