Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 6, 2019

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Jefferson Goldmann goldmannjefferson@gmail.com dc0130129@gmail.com

from: Jefferson Goldmann <goldmannjefferson@gmail.com> 
reply-to: dc0130129@gmail.com
to: 
date: Apr 4, 2019, 10:48 AM
subject: 
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello

I am Jefferson Goldmann and I am a UN military doctor (Soldier), presently serving in Afghanistan. i came across your contact from the UN procurement dairy and I trust that you can handle this transaction on my behalf.

i got $3,000,000usd saved in a registered security company. I and my team here invaded a terrorist camp here in afganistan and we came across the sum of $12,000,000 usd spendable cash. we split it among ourselves and i lodged mine with the security company and it was kept in a safe security vault. i received a mail from them last week - that there will be liquidating their asset - and if i can reach a beneficiary that i trust. so my beneficiary can hold the transaction, i should do that asap. we can invest this in Spendable cash in a business at your country/location.

And beside - I will reward you with 20% of my $3,000,000 usd for your financial support and effort.

Kindly get in touch with me.

N.B
This information should be kept confidential

In God we trust,
Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!