Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 6, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi Mustafa.Qadi@beetle.ocn.ne.jp mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com +33-753943372

Originating IP: 211.11.45.49
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Hiroshima
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi, <Mustafa.Qadi@beetle.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com
to: 
date: Apr 3, 2019, 9:25 PM
subject: RE: MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU PLS,
mailed-by: beetle.ocn.ne.jp

Dear  …   

I  am looking to put big money in any business opportunity in your country  and I need your partnership.

But before I can give details, I want we talk first on the phone to have trust between us because of many internet cheaters.
You can give me your phone number to call you. Or you can call to my secured France line to discuss …. +33 75 394 3372.

Thanking you sincerely for your kindness.

Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi,
Wife of Sami Anan, Egypt’s Chief of Staff, in prison in Egypt.

(Maybe you already know my husband's problems with government. Or maybe you check in the google to know).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!