Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 6, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Jose Peterson holger@zeromail.org JosePeterson100@mail.ru

Originating IP: 155.94.146.120
Originating ISP: Quadranet Enterprises Llc
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mr. Jose Peterson <holger@zeromail.org> 
reply-to: JosePeterson100@mail.ru
to: 
date: Apr 3, 2019, 8:42 PM
subject: Urgent Mail From Mr.Jose Peterson...

CAN I TRUST YOU

Receiving this message might sound as a surprise to you, please do accept it as a blessing from God made possible through a man with a good and sincere heart towards the poor orphans. I am Mr.Jose Peterson a great citizen of the United States of America born in Franklinton, North Carolina, United States, I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Coronary artery disease for the past 12 years and just few weeks ago my Doctors notified me that I won't get past another 5 months. I want you to help me distribute some funds I kept aside for charity purposes, to Charity Homes and the poor in your state Please kindly reply to this email if you are willing to help me carry out this task and i'd feed you with more details, You'd be compensated for carrying out this mission.

Thanks, i hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely,

Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!