Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 11, 2019

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Major Anwil Daralis aqis2312@suda.edu.cn maj.anwilldaralis@gmail.com

Originating IP: 167.160.109.84
Originating ISP: Micfo, Llc.
City: Boston
Country of Origin: United States

from: Maj. Anwil Daralis <aqis2312@suda.edu.cn> 
reply-to: maj.anwilldaralis@gmail.com
to: Recipients <aqis2312@suda.edu.cn>
date: May 1, 2019, 7:02 PM
subject: RE: 30%...OFFER.

I have some funds to move out of the middle east, from soaring oil revenue and contracts awards, using Diplomatic Courier Service. I need
your trust and understanding, to receive the delivery on my behalf. Once the funds get to you, you take 30% out as your share and keep my 70% safe, pending my returns. If you are interested i will furnish you with more details.
Sincerely,
Anwil Daralis
Major, United States Army

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!