Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 11, 2019

419 scam email from Rev. Sister Bami Yang bamiyan45@gmail.com

from: bami yan <bamiyan45@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: May 2, 2019, 3:26 AM
subject: kindly reply immediately
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear friend

How are you? i hope you are fine and in good health. May my email proposal meet you in good faith. I am Rev sister Bami Yang, I am writing to know if you will help me retrieve my brothers fund and invest in your country. My brother Mr Alex Yang former minister of petroleum is been prosecuted politically in my country and now sent to prison for no just cause after the court ordered them to release him on bail to no avail. His bank accounts have been frozen and most of his assets confiscated. His only hope is the sum of US$5.5M dollars deposited in a security and finance company. He instructed me to look for a honest and sincere person that will help him retrieve and receive the fund for investment purpose in your country and he is willing to give you %10 of the $5.5 million dollars for your help. If you are interested, kindly reply immediately

Thank you

Remain blessed

Rev Sister Bami Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!