Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 26, 2019

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Captain Keith Robinson waynelawrence112@gmail.com capt.keithrobinson201@gmail.com

from: WAYNE LAWRENCE <waynelawrence112@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: May 20, 2019, 7:13 PM
subject: I hope you can be trusted?
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello ,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I am Captain Keith Robinson, an officer in the US Army, presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan. I need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes worth $20m.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification. Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private Email.  

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Reply to my Private email: capt.keithrobinson201@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Captain Keith Robinson
US ARMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!