Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 27, 2019

419 scam email from Mr. Urs Rohner Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG Chairman of the Board of Directors larrykay.kay970@gmail.com mrs.anamadill001@gmail.com

from: Mrs. Ana Madill Robert <larrykay.kay970@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mrs.anamadill001@gmail.com
to: 
bcc:
date: May 21, 2019, 5:38 AM
subject: Urgent From Credit Suisse Group AG
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear Beneficiary,

This mail is highly confidential and it is also 100% risk free if only you can trust in me so that we can do this transaction / deal with one mind and one love as my mind has directed me to contact you this day.

This transaction is legitimate and all you are required to do is your acceptance to this deal and i will advice you on the next step of action.

The percentage rate between me and you will be that you will take 70% and i will take 30% because you are the receiver of the funds.

Please kindly send me the scan copy of your identifications and what you do for a living current and the country where you stay so that we can proceed.

I will respond to you once i read from you today so kindly contact me on the email below :

( credit.suis.intl@outlook.com )

I await your mail.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Urs Rohner,
Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!