Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

419 scam email from Hon. Barrister Alex Maxwel Federal High Court Chief Justice alergofas@speedy.com.ar barrister_alex1@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.85.189.164
Originating ISP: Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    HON. BARR. ALEX MAXWEL <alergofas@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    barrister_alex1@yahoo.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 7:08 AM
subject:    URGENT FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT BENIN REPUBLIC
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

Attn: Beneficiary,

How are you and family today? I am really confused here right now that
our government is now trying to cancel your Fund, But I don't believe
that after helping you provide sum of $55.00 out needed of $110.00 you
cannot raise the remaining balance of $55.00 for Good three weeks now
why, Listen I have never booked this kind of appointment before.

Why all this delay by sending this remaining balances of $55.00? The
government is now out to start cancel all those Fund which the own is
not ready yet to receive it, Are you sure that you are really
BENEFICIARY? Or you are trying to claim the USD $2.8 Million on behalf of
the person? Any way (Government) in this country says that every
beneficiary have only 48Hours to register the for delivery or re-confirm
your account information to wire, And if you refuse to follow up the
instructions will loose according to ( IMF) Director General so please
to avoid you to blame any one here if you loose the Fund because $55.00
cannot make you to loose your fund if you really need it.

I prayer that God will make a way for you to raise the money before
48Hours if you believe me and my words because almighty father is my
witness and only him knows what I be doing since to make sure that you
receive your fund will delivery or wire to you before date to avoid our
government to cancel it.

Here is the information’s to send the remaining $55.00 through western
union below:

1. RECEIVER NAME===== SUNDAY UDE
2. COUNTRY=====BENIN REPUBLIC
3.LOCATION =====COTONOU
4. QUESTION======HOW MUCH
5. ANSWER=======$55.00
6.AMOUNT=======$55.00

The amount you have to send now is $55.00 but please make sure that you
will return my $55.00 back once you receive your fund of $2.8 Million
United State Dollars because only God knows the reason that make me to
help you in this matter. I am expecting you with western union payment
information’s so that the deliver or wire transfer will commence
immediately without further delay because I believe that we will
conclude this transaction successful.

Meanwhile be a honest person to me like i am, and remember that I use
God’s name swear against my life because of this fund and to let you
know that i am not lie to you. so hurry up please. Contact us back
I am waiting for the MTCN.
Sincerely,

HON. BARR. ALEX MAXWEL
CHIEF JUSTICE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.
E-MAIL: barrister_alex1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!